- Learning the different aspects of our products by developing features in various areas and disciplines - power electronics, control theory, DSP and communication over different platforms.
- Developing on various micro-controllers and dealing with various RT constraints.
- Ownership of a project\product from end to end- from concept and simulation, through development and integration and field deployment.
- Building complex simulations integrating SW and HW.
- experience in embedded programming from the industry.
- Proficiency in programming in C.
- B.Sc or higher in electrical engineering. Leading universities - an advantage.
- Experience with working with micro-controllers – an advantage.
- Experience with control\power electronics – an advantage.
All rights reserved Real Time Group ©