The term DevOps is made up of the words Development & Operations:
Development - The department responsible for product development (usually as directed by the marketing department) and troubleshooting.
Operations - The department responsible for the manufacturing process of the product, managing its versions, verifying the integrity of the product and releasing it to the customer or deploying it on the customer's website.
DevOps staff are responsible for the development and operation of product testing tools and resource management, among other things, and are in fact the glue that binds everyone involved in project development together. For these reasons and more, there is a high demand for skilled workers in the industry, and this is likely to continue in the future.
DevOps is a software development concept or work method that aims to improve business productivity by integrating processes between the development department and the operations department through defined workflows.
DevOps ensures fast and efficient project management through the following points:
- Adapting the product in real time to meet the requirements and needs of the industry.
- Use of agile methodology for project management.
- Use of automation (programming languages, scripting languages, tools and dedicated software).
Accordingly, we have created a curriculum that combines training with the knowledge and tools currently needed in the industry, as well as practical exercises to gain experience. in the end.
At the end of the course, our graduates will have the tools they need to meet the challenges that exist for candidates for this position.
Towards the end of the course you will go through:
- Interview preparation workshop - the workshop lasts 15 hours and as part of it, you will be trained by Real-Time Group's placement department on the proper preparation and approach to job interviews and receive help in preparing a proper resume in Hebrew and English.
- Practical internship in the company's laboratories - Hands-On Training - students will be involved in the development of projects with the help of independent use and under the guidance of the instructor and developer in the company's laboratories.
At the end of the course, the placement department prepares a certificate together with the candidate and the placement phase in the field begins.