- Displaying or hiding additional information with a button click.
- Changing the color of a button when the mouse hovers over it.
- Creating a slideshow of images on the homepage.
- Zooming in or out on an image.
- Showing a timer or countdown on a website.
- Playing audio and video on a web page.
- Displaying animations.
- Using a dropdown menu.
- Creating web and mobile applications.
- Building internet servers and server-side application development.
- Building simple internet servers and developing backend infrastructure using Node.js.
- Throughout the course, we will delve deeper into functions, object handling, data sending and receiving, error handling, asynchronous work, and more.
- We will learn to use existing libraries to improve and optimize our development process, reducing programming time. We will also create our own libraries that will help us significantly, which we can recycle in any area of our projects.
- Beginner programmers who want to enter the field of web development.
- People looking to professionally transition into the world of web programming.
- Individuals with a basic background who want to enhance their web programming skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Background or experience in software development with high-level languages — an advantage.
- Professional knowledge interview.
- The course duration is approximately 100 academic hours.
The course covers:
- Classroom exercises accompanied by explanations, homework assignments, and solutions on the course website.
- Videos and presentations on the course website.
- Towards the end of the course, each student will complete a practical project that summarizes the knowledge acquired during the course.
- Lectures take place once a week in the evening hours.