If you need to create a fast and professional website or web application, you need Bootstrap!
Bootstrap consists of 3 parts:
- CSS — A collection of CSS classes that are suitable for common cases in websites.
Who is the target audience for the course?
- Beginner programmers who want to integrate into the field of development and website building.
- Academics who are interested in professionally transitioning to the world of web programming.
- Individuals with a basic background who want to enhance their web programming skills.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Background or experience in software development in higher-level languages - advantageous, but not necessary.
- Professional knowledge interview.
General Course Information:
- The course includes frontal lectures and practical exercises.
- The duration of the course is approximately 35 academic hours.
- Class exercises accompanied by explanations, homework assignments, and solutions on the course website.
- Each student will receive a course booklet detailing all the content taught in the course.
- Videos and presentations on the course website.
- Towards the end of the course, each student will complete a practical project that summarizes the acquired knowledge during the course.
- Lectures take place once a week in the evening hours.