The Internet of Things (IoT) is a rapidly developing field that aims to utilize the data collected by various electronic systems to create networks for data analysis, system communication, automation processes, machine learning, and more.
Due to the technological advancement in the hi-tech industry, the development of embedded systems has resulted in nearly all devices becoming "smart" and capable of gathering and transmitting information. Examples include smartphones, smart air conditioners, autonomous vehicles, alarm systems, medical devices, smart homes, and smart cities.
IoT leverages digital assets such as embedded systems, the internet, wireless communication, sensor usage, advanced electronics, and more, to process information and perform additional actions on specific devices or deduce financial feasibility and more.
What will you learn in the IoT course?
The course begins with an introduction to the concept of the Internet of Things and how it can significantly impact our lives. You'll learn how to use the Linux operating system for managing IoT systems, including architectural design, code development, microcontrollers usage, popular IDE usage, and more.
Why learn IoT at Real Time College?
- Course content updated every six months to match industry changes
- Instructors are industry experts with practical experience in the field
- Option for private lessons if needed, up to 4 sessions per week
- All lessons are recorded and accessible at the training center
Who is the IoT course for?
- Beginner programmers interested in entering the software field using the C programming language.
- People looking to professionally transition into the programming world.
- Hardware and software engineers with a bachelor's degree in exact sciences who want to learn programming in the C language.
IoT Course Prerequisites
- Basic computer skills.
- Background or experience in software development in higher-level languages – advantageous but not mandatory.
- Professional knowledge assessment interview.