In the TypeScript course, we will learn about the language as part of Google's tools specialization. The TypeScript course is taught as part of Google's tools specialization in the Full Stack course.
Some of the goals of TypeScript that we will cover include:
- Static identification of structures that can lead to errors.
- TypeScript provides an organized mechanism for code writing.
- Perhaps the primary goal is that it serves as a cross-platform tool. It can be installed on any operating system and is an open-source system (under the Apache license).
Who is the TypeScript course suitable for?
- Beginner programmers who are interested in integrating into the field of web development.
- Those who are interested in a professional transition to the world of web programming.
- Individuals with a basic background who want to enhance their web programming skills.
Prerequisites for the course
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Background or experience in advanced programming languages - an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Professional knowledge interview.
Course Description and Scope of Studies
- The course includes interactive lectures and practical exercises.
- The duration of the course is approximately 10 academic hours.
- The course covers:
- Classroom exercises accompanied by explanations, homework assignments, and solutions on the course website.
- Each student will receive a course booklet detailing all the subjects covered in the course.
- Videos and presentations available on the course website.
- Towards the end of the course, each student will complete a practical project that summarizes the knowledge acquired during the course.
- The lectures take place once a week in the evening hours.