In this course, you will learn how to write scripts — shell scripts — for automation tasks in UNIX systems.
Bash scripts allow you to automate almost any task in UNIX systems. They combine the power of various UNIX utilities with a powerful scripting language.
Bash shells are usually interactive. That means they receive a command from you (via the keyboard) and execute it. The script is a sequence of commands, and this sequence is executed regularly by entering the script name on the command line. Another use of scripts is in the startup and shutdown of UNIX systems.
Who is the Bash Scripting course for?
- Individuals with a background in UNIX systems.
- Preparation course for those interested in the LPI international certification exams.
- Linux studies serve as a foundation for development courses in this operating system.
Bash Scripting Course Prerequisites
- Basic ability to work with a computer.
- Familiarity with UNIX systems.