A degree in information security is the key to entering the hottest field in high tech as more and more of our world is dominated by the Internet, computers, and mobile phones, and with that comes increased exposure to threats emanating from the Internet.
Cyber people are the people whose job is to prevent and deal with attacks, and already we see that the demand for personnel for information security and cyber positions is so high around the world!
The Information and Cybersecurity course is a course that includes comprehensive training, hands-on exercises and teaches you the necessary mindset for professional hacking and prepares you for the international CEH certification.
As part of their studies, students learn how to scan, test, and secure IT systems, including networks, programs, websites, databases, and more, in an interactive environment. In this way, each student gains in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in existing essential security systems.
The main objectives we will learn in the Information Security and Cyber course are to protect:
- Integrity - protection from malicious modification or destruction of information, including ensuring non-repudiation and verifying the identity of the information owner.
- Confidentiality - restricting access or disclosure, including protecting the privacy and proprietary rights.
- Availability - Maintaining the availability and efficiency of access to information at a given time.
Towards the end of the cyber course you will go through:
- Interview Preparation Workshop - This workshop is 15 hours in length. During this workshop, you will be guided by the Real-Time Group Placement Division on how to prepare for and properly approach job interviews, and you will receive help in preparing appropriate resumes in Hebrew and English.
- Practical Exercise / Internship in the Company's Laboratories - Hands-On Training - A practical internship will be completed towards the end of the course.
At the end of the course, the placement department prepares a certificate together with the candidate and the practical placement phase begins.