Zabbix is an open-source software used for monitoring and real-time tracking of network communication data and activities across a wide range of technologies and platforms used in the IT industry. For example, it is used for monitoring server activity, tracking cloud service activities, virtual machines (VMs), communication networks, operating systems, and more. Zabbix provides an advanced visual interface that allows users to see important real-time information, while also having the ability to filter out irrelevant data, analyze data over extended time periods, receive immediate alerts about issues, and more.
The software can be installed on a variety of operating systems, such as Linux, Windows, Solaris, and MacOS. Additionally, it supports a wide range of databases like MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, IBM DB2, and more.
Zabbix offers comprehensive solutions for tracking various activity data, and due to its wide usage in the IT industry, it is especially important for DevOps professionals to have the ability to utilize the software. They can install the system, customize settings according to requirements, write scripts for testing and tracking, and perform various other tasks as needed.
Who is the Zabix | Prometheus course for?
- Individuals seeking professional training for integration into the industry as System/Servers/IT/DevOps professionals and more...
- Professional from other fields looking for career transition.
Zabix | Prometheus Course Prerequisites
- Knowledge and experience working with computers, the internet.
- Background and/or experience with the Linux operating system — an advantage.
The course includes:
- This course is a practical course that includes lectures and practical exercises.
- Class exercises accompanied by explanations, homework assignments, and solutions on the website.
- A booklet for each course.
- Videos and presentations on the course website.
Towards the end of the courses, each student will complete a practical project that summarizes the acquired knowledge during the courses.
Lectures are held once a week in the evening or morning hours.