- Responsible for deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance of cloud services (AWS/GCP/Azure/ALiyun).
- Owns the design, setup, integration and maintenance of cloud technologies and infrastructure.
- Will be assigned with the following tasks:
- Developing automating deployment system (CD).
- Creating/Supporting CI flows.
- Performing cloud deployments in all environments.
- Deep monitoring all cloud services and systems, first-tier troubleshooting of cloud issues.
- Maintaining current cloud technologies and setting-up new ones according to demands.
- Customer support including at the customer site.
experience and a strong background with Linux systems administration.
experience with AWS or GCP.
Familiarity with CI \ CD (Continuous Integration \ Continuous Deployment) methodologies.
Experience with relevant tools – Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Ansible, Terraform, Nexus.
Experience with container technologies: ECS, Kubernetes and Docker.
Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
Experience with NoSQL DBs : (Elasticsarch, Cassandra) Queue/Cache:( Redis ,RabbitMQ,Kafka) , Postgres or MySQL.
Familiarity with DevOps deployment tools / Monitoring and Logging systems / Proxies and LB's.
3+ years as a DevOps person in a production environment.
Extensive experience in Linux and networking.
Strong scripting skills (Bash/Python).
Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Familiarity with automatic deployment and testing – advantage.
Highly responsible and committed (may troubleshoot issues in non-standard hours).