- Build highly accurate and explainable prediction models
- Support scaling initiatives and development enhancements
- Methodology: Research new features and methods, enhance the team’s methodological discussions
- Engage directly with clients from pre sale to delivery & support
- Work closely with the BI team to ensure the integration of the data science solution into a comprehensive client solution
- Solid statistical core: Sampling, statistical inference, descriptive analysis etc.
- Client orientation - client facing analytical experience, or working on user related product features
- True team player with "make it happen" approach. Eager to learn and to make an impact!
- Ability to write clean code. Python or R - a must!
- Experience in working with small data sets (p >> n) - Big Advantage
- Experience with explainable ML methods - Big Advantage
- Relevant academic background - Big Advantage
- Experience with applying bayesian ML models - Advantage
All rights reserved Real Time Group ©