Machine learning engineer
We are looking for a Machine learning/Data engineer to join our team as we productize product offering and expanding predictive analytics capabilities to new clinical areas. The ideal candidate should be eager to learn and grow as well as comfortable jumping headfirst into new concepts and technologies.
What will you do?
As an ML/Data Engineer, you will be part of the Data Science and analytics team which works on the development of cutting edge analytical and AI techniques in data-intensive addressing some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare:
• Build infrastructure to empower fellow engineers and data scientists to build together best-in-class ML solutions
• Create and automate data pipelines including data extraction, validation & anomaly detection, indexing, and other data-related tasks.
• Quickly iterate on design approaches and POCs based on data-driven research and client feedback.
• Design and develop novel algorithms and machine learning models, and push the ML solutions all the way to production.
• Work closely with an engineering and product team to quickly transition from prototype to a scalable implementation.
hands-on experience in Python/Scala/Java/etc.
o Knowledge of Data Science domain: ML Algorithms development, data pipelines, Data Analysis
o B.Sc., M.Sc. in CS, Mathematics, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, or similar discipline.
o High technical competence that includes a track record of strong coding and individual technical contribution
o Collaborative team player, able to work with doctors and clinical subject matter experts.
o Presentation skills and ability to explain complex solutions to non-technical colleagues.