Please leave your contact information to receive the course syllabus in your email:
• Experience building and leading a DevOps team that delivers and maintains a DevOps platform and enables project/product teams to leverage DevOps capabilities
• Leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate technical needs to the Engineering team.
• Strong experience scripting in Python and Bash
• Extensive knowledge and experience of the AWS Stack, Linux, cloud technologies, and network Infrastructure
• Experience in container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
• Skills in infrastructure automation tools, such as Ansible, Terraform, and CloudFormation
• Have an in-depth architecture understanding of the CI/CD pipeline and experience building robust pipelines.
• Prior experience building production systems, highly-available, and service-oriented
• Experience in complying with important security standards - an advantage
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent University degree - an advantage